page 22

Normally, Erdal and Henk cycled to school
together, till Henk had bought his Honda.
Erdal rented a room at a brother of his
father in the Rozenstraat Quarter.
A room? More like a cabin loaded with
electronics. He was acting like the cheering
from the video was for him, when he had
finished his homework. The applause after
a live concert of Nirvana. When they had
played their last number: Drain you.
And also used to give the finger to the
chess program when he managed to defeat it.



On a Chesterfield couch sat Erdal
and his uncle watching Bil Bul,
a youth quiz on TRT. Upstairs Henk
gave the Harakiri's to Erdal after
he had let him read his song:
Gently taps the penis
on the feminine pad,
the rhythm of hornyness.
What am I gonna do
with my sperm today?
I might as well go mad.
Oh, oh, oh,
grab that stiff rod
take it in your hand
and meanwhile I will bite
in your garter band.
Come darling Clara
you're the one I love.