page 95



Manon ran away from home and quit school but
went occasionally to the dropout school named
'Eigenwijs' ('Headstrong'). "Those names ...
never heard of them. Who might be that Kirke
or what's her name?" "Some say: Circe. The
dreaded goddess, with the many potions.
From the Odyssey." "From the what? Oh,
a witch, a sorceress. Did she use magic
mushrooms as well? Probably ..." "Now
you mention it. I've read of all kinds of
herbs but no mushrooms, I think. I'll have
to check that." "Come on over to the brick
factory, so you can find out how they are."
"Is it okay if I ask André and Lili too."
"No problem. Is your name really Femios?"
"No, Henk."



I am a bald pointy head
Pick me, eat me, I'm brown
Then I will show you
The world upside down

My secret charm is
They can't figure me out
My secret wish is
Big secret power
I reckon inna
RRaggamuffinstyledubbbbb

(I Man On)